Mathematic Home Page
You can build a strong foundation of mathematics for yourself with us.
In total, we have the following mathematics courses that will teach you everything you need to know starting from basic algebra and trigonometry all the way up to calculus.
Our base reference in preparing these courses are the following four books from the OpenStax college:
Essentially, each chapter of every book will be recorded in the form of a video course. Each course contains about 100 videos each averaging 15 minutes. The courses can all be accessed on Udemy.com.
The courses that have been recorded and are ready have been linked to their page on Udemy.com where you can take the course. The titles that have not been linked yet, are being produced one by one. We produce our courses in the same order they have been listed on this page, starting from the top of the list.
Since it took us a long time to upload the courses to Udemy or elsewhere, from the course "Exponential and Logarithmic Functions," we decided to make the courses available as a single download file. You can download the complete course as a single large file, usually around 3.0 GB on this website. Once you have downloaded the zip file, you need to extract the file on you local computer and you'll have access to the whole course content on you local machine.
Here's an overview of all the course titles.
Courses related to Prealgebra
Courses Related to Algebra and Trigonometry
- Algebra and Trigonometry Prerequisites
- Equations and Inequalities
- Linear Functions
- polynomial and Rational Functions
- Exponential and Logarithmic Functions
- The Unit Circle: Sine and Cosine Functions
- Trigonometric Identities and Equations
- Further Applications of Trigonometry
- Systems of Equations and Inequalities
- Analytic Geometry
- Sequences, Probability and Counting Theory
You can download the book related to all the algebra and trigonometry courses above here.
courses Related to Calculus Volume 1
- Functions and Graphs
- Application of Derivatives
- Applications of Integration
Courses Related to Calculus Volume 2
- Techniques of Integration
- Introduction to Differential Equations
- Sequences and Series
- Power Series
- Parametric Equations and Polar Coordinates
Courses Related to Calculus Volume 3
- Vectors in Space
- Vector-Valued Functions
- Differentiation of Functions of Several Variables
- Multiple Integration
- Vector Calculus
- Second-Order Differential Equations