Mathematic Home Page
You can build a strong foundation of mathematics for yourself with us.
In total, we have 29 mathematics courses that will teach you everything you need to know stating from basic algebra and trigonometry all the way up to calculus.
Our base reference in preparing these courses are the following four books from the OpenStax college:
Essentially, each chapter of every book has been recorded in a video course format. Each course contains about 90 videos each averaging 15 minutes. The courses can all be accessed on Udemy.com.
Note: As of today, 12/27/2016, the first course listed below has already been produced. We are working on this project full-time. The subsequent parts should be completed and online in less than two years' time. That means, the whole series of 29 courses should be online before the end of 2018.
Here's an overview of all the course titles.
Courses Related to Algebra and Trigonometry
- Algebra and Trigonometry Prerequisites
- Equations and Inequalities
- Linear Functions
- polynomial and Rational Functions
- Exponential and Logarithmic Functions
- The Unit Circle: Sine and Cosine Functions
- Trigonometric Identities and Equations
- Further Applications of Trigonometry
- Systems of Equations and Inequalities
- Analytic Geometry
- Sequences, Probability and Counting Theory
courses Related to Calculus Volume 1
- Functions and Graphs
- Application of Derivatives
- Applications of Integration
Courses Related to Calculus Volume 2
- Techniques of Integration
- Introduction to Differential Equations
- Sequences and Series
- Power Series
- Parametric Equations and Polar Coordinates
Courses Related to Calculus Volume 3
- Vectors in Space
- Vector-Valued Functions
- Differentiation of Functions of Several Variables
- Multiple Integration
- Vector Calculus
- Second-Order Differential Equations