NCERT Class 12 Learning Track
NCERT Class 12 Mathematics book can be downloaded free of cost from the website of National Council of Educational Research and Training of India. Below is a list of courses published under this learning track:
- Chapter 1 - Relations and Functions (Youtube Playlist)
- Chapter 1 - Relations and Functions (Udemy Course)
- Chapter 1 - Relations and Functions (Download 7.58GB) - Course Code 7s26 - 4/27/22 - To obtain course, contact.
- Chapter 2 - Inverse Trigonometric Functions (Youtube Playlist)
- Chapter 2 - Inverse Trigonometric Functions (Download Zipped File) 1/7/2021 (Course Code: 78)
- Chapter 2 - Inverse Trigonometric Functions (Download 3.21GB) - Course Code 7s27 - 4/27/22 - To obtain course, contact.
- Chapter 3 - Matrices (Youtube Playlist)
- Chapter 3 - Matrices (Download Zipped File) 1/13/2021 (Course Code: 79)
- Chapter 3 - Matrices - 9/6/2021 - File Download 2.21GB - Course Code: 7s20
- Chapter 4 - Determinants
- Chapter 4 - Determinants (File Download about 5.4GB) 1/23/2021 - Course Code 80
- Chapter 4 - Determinants (File Download about 4GB) 10/7/2021 - Course Code 7s21
- Chapter 5 - Continuity and Differentiability - Part 1 (File Download about 6.5 GB) 2/2/21 - Course Code 82p1
- Chapter 5 - Continuity and Differentiability - Part 2 (File Download about 5.53 GB) 2/8/21 - Course Code 82p2
- Chapter 5 - Continuity and Differentiability - Part 3 (File Download about 5.12 GB) 2/15/21 - Course Code 82p3
- Chapter 5 - Continuity and Differentiability - Part 1 (82p1): All the material related to chapter 5 all the way to the end of Exercise 5.3
- Chapter 5 - Continuity and Differentiability - Part 2 (82p2): (Added material - complete course on exponential and logarithmic functions based on a text from Openstax College) Sub-sections 6.1 through 6.5 from the book Algebra and Trigonometry from Openstax College
- Chapter 5 - Continuity and Differentiability - Part 3 (82p3): All the material related to chapter 5 starting from end of Exercise 5.3 up to end of chapter
- The Law of Sines
- The Law of Cosines
- Polar Coordinates and their Graphs
- Polar Form of Complex Numbers
- Parametric Equations and their Graphs
- Chapter 6 - Application of Derivatives
- Chapter 7 - Integrals
- Chapter 8 - Application of Integrals
- Chapter 9 - Differential Equations
- Chapter 10 - Vector Algebra - (File Download about 4.22GB) 3/4/21 - Course Code 84
- Chapter 11 - 3D Geometry Part1 - (File Download about 4GB) 3/16/21 - Course Code 7s17
- Chapter 11 - 3D Geometry Part1 Review - (File Download about 2.57GB) 3/27/21 - Course Code 7s19
- Chapter 11 - 3D Geometry Part2 - (File Download about 2.85GB) 4/6/21 - Course Code 7s18
- Chapter 12 - Linear Programming
- Chapter 13 - Probability
- Appendix 1 - Proofs in Mathematics
- Appendix 2 - Mathematical Modelling
Note: chapter 5 Continuity and Differentiability has been broken down to multiple parts. The list of material covered in each part is explained below:
Before moving to chapter 6, it is recommended to take all the parts of course 45. Course 45 talks about the following concepts which are necessary in order to understand calculus.The different parts of course 45 have been recorded based on chapter 10 of the book Algebra and Trigonomety from Openstax college specifically to be used in NCERT Line of books:
Access different part of course 45 here (45p1 and 45p2). As a prerequisite for the the two courses, it is recommended to take course 83 (conic sections).
Note: Please note the following regarding the items in the list above:
- The items that are links to some Youtube playlist are produced courses.
- The items that have in front of them, "Contant us to obtain the course." are also produced courses. We have not uploaded such courses to any online server because of hosting issues. If you wish to have such courses, please contact us. We will make arrangements so that you will obtain the course free of cost. The file size for such courses is usually about 3GB which must be downloaded by you.
- The courses that have not been produced yet will be produced shortly.